We offer several convenient ways to pay your bill
Benton PUD is working on an upgrade to our billing system. We apologize that e-Bill (paperless billing) and Autopay are not available at this time for new customers. The new system will be available in March.
Make a one-time payment online. It's quick and easy! Pay it quick today!
- No enrollment means no need for User IDs or passwords.
- No check writing means no stamp needed.
All the information you need to make a payment is on your most current bill.
Pay your bill any time, any day with Benton PUD’s Phone Pay automated payment information line.
Call Benton PUD Customer Service at (509) 582-2175 in Kennewick or (509) 786-1841 in Prosser and follow the prompts:
- Step 1 – Select option 1 for “Customer Service, billing and payment information.”
- Step 2 – Select option 2 to “Make a payment through Phone Pay.”
- Step 3 – Select option 1 for English, or option 2 for Spanish.
- Step 4 – Select option 1 to continue with your payment.
- Step 5 – Enter your 10 digit account number, followed by the pound sign (#).
- Step 6 – Enter the last four digits of your zip code of the mailing address on your bill (99336 or 99336-1234), followed by the pound sign (#).
- Step 7 – Enter the desired payment method – Visa or Mastercard, debit card or checking/saving account.
- Step 8 – Enter the account information for your payment method. You will receive a confirmation number when the transaction has been completed.